
Yesterday I stuck this pencil behind my ear and declared, "I'm a man." That's what it takes to make the leap from boy to man. I crack Mommy up.
Today I got a haircut, and I totally acted like a man. Not one tear shed. After we left I told Mommy I didn't cry, and she was so proud of me. We went to Target and I got a new Diego book. It's great. Check out my hair; I look like a totally different person with my new do. It's almost a Ceasar cut.
Mommy made some awesome olive bread today that she's chowing down on. She keeps thinking she's going to eat better so she doesn't turn into the Pillsbury Dough-boy, but it's not looking good.
1 comment:
What a big boy! Love the new haircut and I want to taste some of that olive bread!! DELISH!!
Post a Comment