

This weekend Buster and I went with Mommy to Granny and Pops's house. I had a great time riding the Rhino, driving the tractor, and fishing with Pops. Buster went with us everywhere; he loves to chase anything that moves, especially the Rhino. I also did some gardening with Granny, and Buster was a big help there too, digging big holes for Granny to fill up. Mommy watched me do these things and spent some time not keeping her meals down. In fact, one night I wanted to make Mommy feel better so I said "Hold on, I think I'm going to be sick."
Another thing I did lots of this weekend was singing my ABCs. Mommy said I sang part of the song once in my sleep. On the way back to Dallas, I got mad at Mommy when she tried to sing with me and yelled "No, Mommy, let me sing the song." She's always trying to steal my spotlight!
I got a cool watch at McDonald's on the way back into town. They had boy and girl prizes in the kids' meals; the boy prizes were some kind of digital sports, but I really, really wanted a watch. Mommy and I decided we could deal with the fact my watch is pink and purple with a Hello Kitty on it.
Buster stayed at the farm, and I might be OK with that. Mommy is a big wuss and realized she's totally a cat person. Buster is a great, almost perfect doggie, but he stressed Mommy out for some reason. Apparently if I complain about him being gone enough, we'll get him back. Stay tuned.
2 comments:
Oh bless your heart!! I am more of a cat person too, dogs are a lot of work! And I can only imagine how it must be with a toddler and being so sick with pregnancy! Speaking of... are you finding out the sex of the baby? If so, when will you know?? :o)
I love your watch! :)
Post a Comment