The last two days have been big. Yesterday, when Mommy and I got home from school, Buster wasn't in the backyard. There were four messages from people who had them in their backyard; two of the messages were people calling back to say he'd gotten out again. We drove around the neighborhood looking for him and finally someone called who had him. I was so glad to get him back. He dug a hole under the fence, then dug a hole under a nice lady's fence, then dug a hole under a nice man's fence twice, then dug a hole under another nice lady's fence but came back. Hopefully he won't do that again. He loves to dig; when we give him a bone he asks to go outside so he can bury at least half of it for later.
Today Buster and I were checking out stuff under Mommy and Daddy's bed and I got my head stuck. Mommy had to help me turn it the right way to pull it out. I felt kind of silly.
And, biggest of all, I told Daddy Monday night I have a baby in my belly. Apparently I got it a little mixed up because it's Mommy who has a baby in her belly. I'm going to be a big brother sometime in late July. I told Mommy I'm not a big brother, I'm just Luke.
2 comments:
WOO-HOO!!!!!!!! So excited for y'all!!!! :o) Luke will be a fantastic Big Brother!
Congratulations! How exciting! I'm so happy for you!
PS You're a turkey for not telling me earlier today! ;)
Post a Comment