
This weekend Granny and Pops were in the Dallas area for Mommy's and Aunt Beth's birthdays. They stayed at Aunt Beth's house, but they stopped by to go to Little Gym with me, let me spend the night with them at Aunt Beth's so Daddy and Mommy could watch the big (sad) game, and dropped by the house to give us a little gift: Buster!
I love having Buster around to play with, chase, and throw balls to. Maggie and Owen are not liking him quite as much; they've come out of hiding, but Maggie keeps using kitty-guerilla warfare on him - jumping out and hissing and scratching. He doesn't care about the kitties. He's tinkled on the carpet four times since Friday. He's sleeping in a doggie bed in Mommy and Daddy's room.
I've also been helping Daddy change doorknobs and doors this weekend. I got out my hammer and screwdriver and banged away with Daddy. I've really hammered some parts in, so I'm not just playing.
No comments:
Post a Comment