This is how I've been making Mommy feel lately. Yesterday I decided it might be a good idea to throw a massive screaming fit at the vet's office. We took Buster there because he's having some issues. I really wanted to hold his leash, so Mommy let me in the exam room. I screamed and cried when he walked, then when Mommy took the leash, I cried at the top of my lungs for at least five minutes, while Buster ran around the office and peed. Mommy told Daddy the 45 minutes we were there killed how good the rest of the day was. When Daddy got home I told him about crying at the vet's office because Mommy held the leash.
Another thing I've been doing is chasing Buster, yelling at Buster, and attacking him. I haven't figured out that playing rough with him could maybe hurt him. When Mommy and Daddy ask me not to do it, I usually smirk, flash my eyes like a demon, and ramp up the attack. I've been getting lots of timeouts lately.
Amazingly, Mommy and Daddy still think I'm pretty cool. I say really sweet things and use some fun words like amazing, excited, and awesome. I also love to sing and get Mommy and Daddy to clap and dance with me. And the other day when Mommy muttered something under her breath, I asked "Mommy, did you say d****t?" I wanted her to know I'm listening all the time.
Yesterday Mommy saw the baby in her belly again and everything looks good. The baby had hiccups during the sonogram. She'll maybe find out who's in her belly in about a month.
No comments:
Post a Comment