
The crud continued throughout Christmas for Mommy and me, but we still had a great time. I spent Christmas Eve at Mimi and Dandy's, so Santa brought my gifts there. I didn't sleep much because I was coughing the night before, but I still loved my "bicycle." Don't try to tell me I have a tricycle; I'm too big for that. I loved getting to play with all my cousins, learning about Star Wars from Ian, and watching all my aunts and uncles shoot eachother with marshmellow guns.
When we went to Granny and Pops's house, we got to see fireworks and five dogs, one of whom is going to come live with me tomorrow. Fireworks are so fun! Unfortunately the dogs didn't all think so. It was also neat to see people acting goofy after they sat around drinking something that wasn't milk. I got to see tons of aunts, uncles, great-aunts, great-uncles, Mommy's cousins, and all four great-grandparents in less than 24 hours, then we headed to Nanna and Pawpaw's. There I got my favorite Christmas gift: Mack from Cars. I can put McQueen in him and I love to sleep with the two of them. Mommy and Daddy left Sunday, but I stayed with Nanna and Pawpaw for three more nights. It was too fun.
In addition to refusing to look at the camera for pictures, I've been "learning" my letters lately. I love to point at letters and just spout some out. I can really recognize "S," though; it's on my bike and in my last name. And when we go to the playground at the elementary school a little less than a mile away, I run the whole way there and the whole way back.
Mommy and I are both all better now, and we're excited about getting Buster soon. Daddy, not so much. He's excited about watching the national championship tomorrow night. Boomer Sooner!
No comments:
Post a Comment