
This morning I went to the zoo with Kate and William. I loved looking at the giraffes and asked Mommy to take a picture of them. The elephant, ocelots, and gorillas were really cool, too. I was kind of bummed there weren't any zebras, but at least I can look at them in my books. Most of my favorite zoo animals are herbivores, but I encountered a carnivore later in the day.
So I'm playing at the playground with the three Js from school. I was having so much fun, but then this little girl started trying to push past me on the steps to one of the slides. Then she chomped on my arm! I've got a big red welp still. Mommy helped me calm down and feel better, but the devil girl's parents didn't even get up or talk to her. Mommy was amazed. Luckily she didn't make me bleed. When I got home I watched some extra Diego (I say "Yaygo") and got to eat some pizza, which Buster ended up stealing from me.
Mommy's been getting sick a lot lately and putting her head in the potty. Buster and I go with her and I ask her if she's OK. Buster really likes to try to lick Mommy after she gets out of the shower; I've tried it too and think it's fun. Tonight Buster licked me after I got out of the tub and I didn't like it, especially when he licked my "bahman" or bottom. I've been pretending to be a dog a lot since we got Buster: barking at the vacuum cleaner, barking in the backyard, panting and jumping on Mommy, and the licking thing.
1 comment:
That is too funny! (Pretending to be a doggy!!) He is so dang cute! Sorry you are feeling so sick this time! I thought that is "supposed" to be done by now! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment