Friday, January 23, 2009

Strawberries


Check out my gear. I realize I look a bit like a pantsless stoner in this picture, but let me explain. I was wearing my super-cool Rescue Pack, just like Diego's, and Mommy had to get a picture. I'm in the middle of saying "cheese." That green thing that looks like a Mardi Gras necklace is actually Rescue Pack, coming to the rescue.

Mommy's taking advantage of my love for all things Diego in a big way. Today she reminded me that green iguana helps strawberries grow on one Diego show (she poops the seeds out; WTH is that on a kids' show?). We were having nuggets and fruit at my favorite restaurant, Chick-i-lay, and I decided to try out a strawberry, which I always said no to until Diego turned me on to them. Diego's also inspired me to start taking pictures. My camera looks kind of like a McQueen elbow pad, but I use it to take pictures of zebras, elephants, and Daddy all over the house.

Mommy had a birthday today. She's 31 now. Crazy.

2 comments:

April said...

Ah! Happy Birthday Youngun!

The Q. Family said...

Happy Birthday Katie!!