Monday, May 4, 2009

Craziness

Things have been pretty crazy around my house lately, mostly because of things I've decided to do. For instance, Mommy and I were working on some artwork for my grandmas Friday after lunch. Said artwork involved paint. While Mommy went inside to rinse the paintbrushes for about 2 minutes, I decided it was a good time to water the house. Mommy came back out to me holding the water hose and spraying down the porch, which was where the canvases were. She was thrilled. And it was only 1:19 and I don't take naps any more. Mommy thought about crying, but opted to take me for a walk around the neighborhood instead. It's a good thing she feels bad about all the caffeine she's giving my little brother, or she would have busted out the vino.


Saturday night I watched movies and played with Hannah while Mommy and Daddy went to casino night. Mommy won some shopping funds and a bottle of scotch. By the time they got home, I was asleep in my room. While Daddy took Hannah home, Mommy decided to pop into my room and check on me (she loves looking at me sleeping). I wasn't on the bed. I wasn't on the floor by the bed. She looked on the other side of the bed, and I wasn't there either. Had I woken up and left the room? Mommy headed for my door and saw this:


I'm asleep in the closet, with my crocs on and one foot resting on the trash can. Daddy was very sweet and moved me back to my bed. When Mommy asked me what I was doing in the morning, I told her I played in my closet and "I went to sleep."

3 comments:

The Q. Family said...

O.M.Gah! :)

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious! :)

Amy Pawlak said...

HAHAHAHA! Remind you of college does it??? ;)