

Last weekend we took a whirlwind trip to Houston. Friday night I went to my first baseball game to see the Astros play the Rangers. Even though I live in Dallas, I cheered with Daddy for the Astros. He and Mommy grew up watching them. I got a very cool hat, a red bat, and a severe case of tired at the game. I fell asleep in the 10th inning (when the Astros got beat), and woke up right before some fireworks started. They were cool for a few minutes, then got a little scary. We rode a train from my friend Audrey and her parents' house to the ballpark.
Saturday night I went to one of Daddy's family friend's wedding and danced, danced, danced all night long. I'm talking breakdancing, boogying, and acting like a crazy man. I tried ripping my tie off, but Mommy helped me get it off without messing it up. I loved the band. Toward the end of the night, I crawled under Mommy's legs and went to sleep for a few minutes.
Both nights Mommy and Daddy were sure I was going to konk out any minute, but I wasn't asleep until at least 1 in the morning. Sunday morning we left the hotel at 7 so Daddy could drive back to town to go to the Byron Nelson.
1 comment:
Wow, Luke! What a weekend! You need to get more sleep so your mommy can rest. Josh misses you tons and brings you up everyday.
Post a Comment