
I've been avoiding naps for so long, I was really feeling good about my stamina. Technically, I took a nap at school yesterday, and I fell asleep in the car for about 30 minutes Saturday, but those don't count. Anyway, today the nap god won. Somehow I konked out in my chair watching Madagascar (I love Marty). Mommy's pretty excited, even though she'd just gotten used to the no-nap thing. She's thinking maybe she'll put me in a room with the potty and ignore me for a while, then maybe I'll potty-train myself, since when she tries to do something (like get me to take a nap) it doesn't work.
Mommy and Daddy have pretty much decided on a name for my baby brother, but I keep telling Mommy I like one of the others they almost chose. I can't quite say it right, but I love it. If they make a decision, I'll give you an update. In other news, I have a baby in my belly, and nobody can change my mind.
And thanks to everyone for the sweet thoughts about Owen. He was a good kitty, and we miss him.
2 comments:
SO cute! And I can't wait to hear the name! :)
I can't wait to hear the name too!!
Post a Comment