Flying like Cheep Bird.
Working out with Granny.Last weekend we headed down to San Antonio to see Uncle Rob and future-Aunt Ebi graduate from law school. It was a weekend of wacky sleep, fun food, and lots of family. I saw so many people! I even met some third cousins (or maybe second cousins once removed? - they're Granny's cousins but they're younger than Uncle Rob; somebody help me with this). I went swimming in the hotel pool and clung for dear life to Mommy. Then I said I liked it. We planned on walking on the River Walk and maybe catching a boat ride, but then a monsoon hit. So I worked out with Granny in the hotel gym (she's still trying to get her arm to work). Mommy hoped to get some family pics, but the camera is mean about when it kills the batteries, and certain people are not very good at getting shots. On the way home, we stopped at Floores Country Store in Helotes so Daddy could feel cool. I felt cool when I messed with the sound system - so many buttons! Mommy was not excited, but glad I didn't break what was probably a very expensive setup.
In case you're wondering, I'm still sleeping in the closet every few days, and I'm not really taking naps. I did fall asleep today watching Diego, though.
Some things I've been saying that Mommy really likes:
- "I did go to school today." or "McQueen did crash." I prefer to use "did" with a present-tense verb than to use past-tense.
- "Mommy, you don't come in my room."
- "I want some milk in a big-boy cup." Big-boy cups are too cool.


No comments:
Post a Comment