Thursday, May 14, 2009

On Another Note


Since most of my posts have been kinda down lately, I decided to mix it up. Last night I was in bed for good by 8:30, and I didn't get out of bed until 8 this morning. I walked happily into Mommy's room where she was reading and said hi. She gave me a sticker and two M&Ms for going to bed without complaining and staying in my room - just like we talked about last night. If I get five stickers on my green piece of paper, I get some binoculars. And today I accidentally fell asleep in the stroller on the way back from the library, so I guess I took a nap too.

Right now I'm covered in bruises, bites, and cuts. I ran into the corner of a bookshelf the other day, mosquitos LOVE me, and I like to scratch my mosquito bites until they turn into scabs. Mommy's been putting "zebra cream" that has pink words on the tube on my bites to try to get me to leave them alone.

Mommy and I put my McQueen tent up today and attached my tunnel to it. I love playing in that thing!
P.S. I did break part of the overhead lamp in the office today. I thought it was pretty cool to hear the bang and see the pieces of glass fall; Mommy, not so much. I got two timeouts for throwing Cheep Bird at the lamp.

No comments: