
Mommy, Daddy, and I have all been pretty tired lately. As you probably know, I'm still eschewing the nap most days. Every now and then I somehow fall asleep watching TV, but usually I refuse to take a siesta. For the past few weeks, I've been heavily resisting bedtime, too. It's not uncommon for me to be up wandering the house or crying in my room at 10:30. I'm all out of whack, but I don't care. Mommy and Daddy are frustrated by it, but Mommy especially feels beaten into submission. She'll let me climb in bed with her if I'm upset. I've still been hanging out in my closet at night, and I've tried to sleep in the hall a few times, or at least in my doorway. Mommy and I are going to talk about going to bed without fussing later today, and M&Ms or stickers may play a role in any arrangement we make.
I think Mommy had a nice Mother's Day. The night before, I went to the store with Daddy and ran back to Mommy's room when we got home to tell her I got her a giraffe card. When she saw it the next morning, she absolutely loved it. I colored the inside and gave her a zebra sticker, too. She also got some very pretty roses, including two from our backyard, and some fun games to play. Daddy made her relax, and she couldn't say no.
No comments:
Post a Comment