Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Digs

No, we haven't sold our house. In fact, we've gotten feedback from people who loved it, but said the proximity to a certain well-established Chinese restaurant was a "deal-breaker." If nothing happens by the end of this month, we'll be sticking around.

The new digs I'm talking about are in my own room. Who really needs a bed when there's a closet to sleep in? Last night, I really resisted going to bed. I pretended to be going to sleep for Mommy, then Daddy came home and I got up, then after he read to me I pretended again, then I wandered the halls, then I pretended to go to sleep again for Mommy. We were all still awake at midnight. At 7 this morning, I woke up crying, Mommy came to my room, and she found me standing right by my closet holding my blanket and wearing my crocs. I told her I slept in the closet and that I like it better than my bed. Is this something to worry about?

No comments: