Monday, July 20, 2009

One Week and Counting



Just one week left 'til I'm no longer the only kid. Today I met a baby who was two weeks old, and she was really quiet. I told Mommy it would be OK if Nate is like that. I didn't want to touch her though, and I asked Mommy not to touch her either.


Daddy did lots of stuff around the house this weekend, like he's been doing for the past few weekends. I helped him as much as I could, but then I passed out on the job. You can see my golf club - I watched some of the British Open with Daddy and then really wanted to do some golfing of my own. Daddy set up a "putting green" in the kitchen, and I hit the ball into a tupperware container pretty well. So now I have two obsessions: golf and baseball.

Sunday night Mimi, Dandy, William, Kate, Aunt Jenny, and Uncle Dave all came over to celebrate Mimi's birthday early. Mommy and Daddy will be pretty busy on her real birthday next week (it's the day after Nate's). I did a good job sharing everything but my golf club and golf ball, and I didn't want any of the cake balls everyone else had. I don't like cake.

2 comments:

The Q. Family said...

LMAO at "I don't like cake!" :) I can't believe it's less than a week away!! Lots of prayers and positive thoughts sister!!

ChristineM said...

You have the best pics! Rainboots, golf club, and passed out w/ his blanket over his head. LOVE it. Travis and Chad need to go to Top Golf w/ the boys. John and Chad have been ALOT. The mini-golf is fun. John takes it pretty seriously, so it's an instant babysitter for Chad.