
For some reason, Mommy was just letting me hang out in a shirt, nothing else. She went on the front porch to check the mail, I followed her, then I "tee-teed outside like a dog." Wow. It's a good thing the neighbors weren't watching. Mommy's not going to let me out the front door sans bottoms again.
I had a fun weekend that included seeing dogs. Namely Buster, Jules, and Neda. I still love Buster a lot, and he and Granny and Pops all played baseball and golf with me. The three pups pottying in my backyard obviously inspired me a little. Granny, Pops, and Buster are coming back in two weeks (unless Nate comes earlier) to play with me while Mommy's not home.
Up top is a picture of Mommy, Daddy, and me from this weekend. I'm betting the next family pic will be a little more crowded.
1 comment:
Katie, you look fantastic! Not at all like you're about to have a baby in 2 weeks!
Post a Comment