Friday, February 13, 2009

Choo-choo

Yesterday I went with Mommy to see her doctor and I got to hear the baby in her belly's heartbeat. I said it sounded like a choo-choo. It was really fun to show my toys to the nurse, sing my ABCs to the lady at the front desk, and see all the D for Diego magazines.

Today Mommy gave me some big-boy undies to wear (pull ups). I've sat on the potty a few times, but nothing has happened there. A little while ago I read a Diego book on the potty, told Mommy I was done, walked down the hall to my room, and yelled to Mommy that I had pooped. She was a little disappointed to find a trail of poo in the hall and in my bedroom, especially since it was hard to see against the hardwood in the hall. I don't really see what's wrong with what I did, even though I did tell Mommy it was yucky.

This morning I told Mommy to stay out of my room because it's mine. She thought that was too sweet.

2 comments:

The Q. Family said...

LOL Katie on the trail of poo! I'm so glad we get to hang out next week!! Oh, and did Christine tell you I menat "Flavor" and not "Fusion?"

April said...

Ah...the joys of boys! John has started announcing "Mommy Poo-Poo" at the grocery store. Makes me feel pretty.