
Can you guess what I ate some of today? You might wonder if I got any Cheetos in my mouth, and the answer is yes, and lots. I'm showing off my sticker collection. I get stickers when I agree to brush my teeth without crying and sometimes just because. They're mostly Diego and his animal friends. I love me some Diego.
Mommy loves that she finally got a picture of me really smiling. Compare my photo "cheese" smile to the real deal, and you can see why she's excited. Right now she has lots of scary work to be doing, but she's evading that. You'll notice a Sonic cup in the background that proves Mommy's avoiding something else today: healthy food. For some reason she wants nothing to do with that.

Today I told Mommy, "Daddy says Mommy is heavy." She loved that.
I've been asking quite a bit about "my little doggie" lately and throwing in some whining about Buster not being here. Mommy's wondering if she made the right decision about Buster. She's noticed Daddy moping some about him, too.
Just for fun, here are some action shots of me playing football in the front yard.


No comments:
Post a Comment