Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Who's That Baby?







Mommy found some old pictures of herself and Daddy, and she asked me to try to figure out which one is her, which one is Daddy, which one is Nate, and which one is me. This may be easy for you, but I'm only 2 (for a few more days). Do you see any resemblance?


I had a fun weekend! Friday night we went to the Lake Highlands football game and sat with John and Josh and their families. I really liked the tunnel the football players ran through, and I liked watching people tackle. I've been wanting to go to the stadium for a long time. Shout outs to Ms. B for the picture! The band did something called "Original Gangster" at halftime. Mommy and Daddy had a good weekend, too. Nate slept six hours one night and nine hours the next, but decided to get back on his normal, wake-up-every-three-hours schedule Sunday night.


Speaking of gangster, does this kid look like he's throwing up gang signs? Some people might think he and Warren G are 'bout to regulate. Ain't nothin' but a G-thang, baby.

2 comments:

The Q. Family said...

LOVE the gansta pic!!! LOVE IT!! He is the most adorable baby Katie!!!

Wendy said...

That's a great group picture - love it!