

Hey, it's Nate. Luke told me I could post something here. I noticed Luke posted stuff about being "off the chart" after going to visit the doctor, so I wanted to do the same. I went for my 2-month checkup today and I weighed 15 pounds, which is higher than the 95th percentile. Luke's never done that! But I'll probably never be as tall as he is. I'm guessing Mommy and I are going to stand on the edges in family photos, with Daddy and Luke in the middle.
I've had lots of firsts lately. I met all my great-grandparents for the first time after my first long car trip. I only cried the last 10 minutes of a drive that was almost 6 hours. Luke had a first, too. He used a toilet in Kirbyville after he told Mommy in the middle of nowhere that he had to potty. Mommy was probably more scared he wouldn't make it than Luke was. Some other firsts for me were seeing hummingbirds and blue-tailed skinks at the farm.
I really love my big brother. When he sings "I've Got a Feeling" I really like it. I watch him dance with Mommy and try to tell him I like it with little silly sounds. He tells some great stories about flying, feeding real zebras in the back yard, and toilets growing tall.
Luke's going to be 3 in less than two weeks. He really wants a real red excavator, a real yellow excavator, a real white excavator, and a real zebra. Mommy told him only construction workers can have excavators, and zebras need a bigger back yard.
Mommy's going to do her first client interview since I was born tonight. Apparently Luke and I both need to be quiet while she talks to the lady, especially if Daddy's not home.
1 comment:
maybe we can get him a zebra for his birthday. i'm sure they like chinese food.
Post a Comment