


Man, it's been busy around my house. Baby brothers aren't as easy to take care of as toys. Nate eats a lot and cries a little and sleeps pretty well. I've been helping Mommy and Daddy lots by bringing a paci or a burp cloth when Nate needs one, and I talk to him and play with him when he's on his play mat. Last night he slept almost 6 hours, even though Mommy couldn't get him to go to sleep until almost midnight. Not bad, Nate!
I started school the week before Labor Day, but Mommy forgot to take a picture of me on the first day. She also forgot to put bee-bee in the car before we left, but we turned around to get it.
This morning Daddy weighed himself holding Nate, then not holding Nate, and it looks like Nate weighs 15 pounds. We've still got lots of diapers that are for babies up to 15 pounds.
1 comment:
Love those pictures. You're a good mommy.
Post a Comment