
Wow. I can't tell you how it feels to be three! I've told Mommy lots of things I do now because I'm a big boy. I also tell Mommy, Daddy, and Nate lots of very exciting true stories with lots of details about airplanes, zebras, and excavators. Did you know we can buy a green airplane at Target, it will grow big, we can get in it, I can fly it to Chick-fil-A, and then I can land it on our sidewalk and we can eat our nuggets at our house?
My birthday party was very fun. I did cry a few times because I was in a bit of a funk, but I'm over that now. I got lots of great gifts and had fun playing with my friends. Now that I've got this party thing figured out, I want to have a birthday party every other day.

Big brothering is still fun. My favorite thing to do is get a pacifier for Nate and put it in his mouth. Sometimes I pick out ones he doesn't like - for some reason he's picky about which ones he'll allow in his mouth. Nate is a big guy. He weighs 18.5 pounds and is wearing size 3 diapers! He's almost as big at 12 weeks as that Indonesian baby was at birth. Mommy was very excited two weeks ago when he started sleeping for 10-hour stretches, but he's decided he needs to eat more at night and is back down to six or seven hours at a time.


I'm really looking forward to wearing my Halloween costume and getting candy.
1 comment:
Great blogging, Mommy.
Post a Comment