Monday, August 17, 2009

Graduation


It's official: I like the toilet (even though I call it the "toit" - one syllable). The potty is in the attic and I told Daddy it's Nate's potty for when he gets bigger. Nudity, stickers, and prizes have helped me graduate from diapers to potty to toilet. I feel like a big boy.


In other news, being a big brother has its perks. I've slept in Mommy and Daddy's room more times in the past three weeks than in the past year and a half. I think three times total. I get to snuggle in their comforter on a pallet on the floor, and I always read the 101 Dalmations book that came free in a box of pull-ups from Sam's. Nate usually sleeps in the 80-something-year-old bassinet, but sometimes he dozes on the bed.


I still like being a big brother, even though it doesn't look like it in the picture up top. I've been helping by getting burp cloths and putting Nate's pacifier in his mouth. Mommy thinks I looked exactly like Daddy when I was born, but now I have her chin and mouth. She thinks Nate looks a lot like Pops and Aunt Beffer, but with Daddy's eyes and maybe his non-bird lips.

1 comment:

The Q. Family said...

Congrats on graduation! That is exciting!!! I want tips!