

Shock of the Season: Nate is scared of Santa. Luckily I can tell Santa what Nate wants (toys for ages 3 and up, a bookshelf). But Luke had a great time talking to him. He told him he wanted three things. Santa asked what those three things might be.
1. A Pillow Pet. What kind? A dolphin. Luke makes me pretty proud. After he sent his letter to Santa asking for a Shamu Pillow Pet, one of Santa's helpers called me to tell me the only one she could find was on eBay for about $90, but there were some dolphins at Kroger for $19.99. Santa's helper wanted to know if Luke would be OK with a dolphin since it's really hard to find and make the Shamu Pillow Pet. Luke said that would be awesome.
2. Lego Racers. Thank you commercials. Luke will be able to build a car then stomp on a thingy that makes the car zoom. Hopefully Santa can find more than one so there can really be a race.
3. Star Wars and Batman books. So easy, and so great.

In other news, Travis and I had much fun in Hawaii. It was beautiful, relaxing, beautiful, relaxing, and so much fun. Many hapless and exciting adventures were had. Travis had a bit of memory loss after Rob and Ebi's wedding, but that's to be expected. I fell off a bike, got sick off the side of a boat, and got stung on the bottom of my toe by a bee while I was walking on the beach. Fun things that start with a B were not agreeing with me. But I LOVED the luau. (LH represent!) And I secretly loved that Travis called me Wahini and sang a Hawaiinized version of "Devil Woman" to me the whole trip.
Dude, check out the crazy house we saw this weekend. Luke loved it, and Nate loved dancing to the music of the live band. And we all loved riding in a two-horse open carriage while singing about a one-horse open sleigh.
1 comment:
You look so pretty Katie!! Your post about the letter "B" cracks me up!! Where is that crazy Christmas light house?
Post a Comment