This guy. Nate makes me laugh so much, and he gives the best snuggles ever. I love the way he turns his head to the side and looks at me out of the corner of his eye when he has something important to say.
This guy. Luke makes me smile, and he gives the best hugs ever. I love the way he loves everything he does, is starting to not want to give me all the details, and is such a wonderful big brother to Nate.

These guys. I haven't had the chance to meet them yet, and this picture is very old, but I'm so excited about holding my newest boys, seeing them with eachother, and seeing them grow older and closer to their big brothers.
Our little family, especially the guy holding Nate. I can't describe how lucky I feel to have Travis. He's everything we could ask for in a husband, a daddy, and a friend. And he's kinda cute.
That's all for now. Hopefully it will be 13 days before I can talk about how much I love Jack and Connor.
No comments:
Post a Comment