Monday, November 22, 2010

Before and After

Something amazing has happened. I've aged several years overnight. I went with Daddy and Luke to get a haircut last weekend, and now I'm an old toddler. Mommy is shocked, to say the least. She keeps asking where her baby went and where his curls went. Heavy stuff. For those of you who liked the old me, here's a shot to remember me by. For those of you ready for the new era, here's a shot of me now.



The rumors of an ER visit are true. I had a nasty cough and my doctor recommended Mommy and Daddy take me to get my lungs checked out. I'm OK, but Mommy and I got an extended period of bonding time. Mommy is eternally grateful to Aunt Jenny, Miss Alison, and Miss April for taking care of Luke and her. And she likes Daddy, too. To prove how well I'm doing, check out the swagger in my step. I'm a young Adonis.


In other news, Luke had his last day of soccer (doesn't he look excited about that trophy?) and his last day zoo school (doesn't he look concerned for that kangaroo?).



Tomorrow Luke and I are headed to stay with Mimi and Dandy for a week. A week! Mommy and Daddy will be in Maui for Uncle Rob's wedding, then hanging out on another Hawaiian island for a few more days.

1 comment:

Alison said...

WHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT??????? I can't imagine how you must have felt when you saw him for the first time, because I almost lost it. Where did little TaterNate go??? My little buddy is all grown up. They destroyed Josh's curls during his first hair cut also. So sad. He does look darn handsome. Has Maggie seen him yet? Watch out, ladies!!!!!