Friday, October 30, 2009

Pictures and Stuff



This morning I went to the dentist and got my teeth cleaned without Mommy in the room. I actually had fun! I got to use the little suction thingy to suck up some water the hygenist squirted on the chair. That really helped me get over my nerves.

Nate's back to waking Mommy up during the night after a good stretch of 11-hour sleeps. I think he's pretty hungry. Sometimes he sucks down all of the biggest bottles we have and still wants more, and he's eating pretty often during the day. Oh well, we all still love him lots, and I really like to give him pacis and let him watch me play with my construction things. It's really funny when he smiles and makes silly noises.

Lately Mommy's been amused at some of my pronunciation. For some reason, I can't quite say "girl"; it sounds more like "groirl." And my Fs, Ps, and Bs all sound kind of similar, so don't freak out when you hear me talking about pitching - I'm referring to baseball, not ladies complaining.

We went to a Halloween carnival last weekend. Can you guess what we dressed as? We'll be sharing that info after we take more pictures tomorrow!

2 comments:

The Q. Family said...

Oh they are so cute!!! Makes me excited to meet my 2nd little one soon! Love their Big Bro/Lil Bro shirts!!

ChristineM said...

I love the girl proninciation and others. We are on a similar page. It made me belly laugh. I love your boys!