Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Hodgepodge


Man, Halloween was even better than I thought it would be! Trick-or-treating was awesome, and I wasn't afraid of anything except some smoke that blew at me at one house. Playing games at the carnival was fun too, and so was dancing with high-school girls and getting my hair painted orange. Lots of people thought I was Bob the Builder or Handy Manny, but I set them straight: I was Luke the Construction Worker. I really wanted an excavator, but apparently you have to be a real construction worker to get one.


Nate had a pretty good Halloween hanging out in the stroller in his monkey suit. Mommy likes this not-quite-bright-enough picture of him almost smiling. It's not easy to capture the smile on film! Daddy and Mommy were dressed as bacon and an egg, but there's not any good photographic evidence.


Daddy and I carved our pumpkin last week, and I painted a face on a tiny pumpkin I kept in my room. Didn't Daddy do a good job? And in case you can't tell, I've decided to start saying "cheese" for pictures again.

Now I want Halloween to happen every day and be combined with my birthday party. I told Mommy I want the sanitation truck from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs to be at my party along with the excavators and zebra I've already requested.

No comments: