
Today I decided to hold Nate and give him kisses. He's a pretty cute little guy. I've talked to Mommy about why he's crying, counted his toes, and helped make him happy. He really doesn't cry very often, only when he's hungry or Mommy is changing him. He doesn't look much like me, and his hair doesn't look curly.
This afternoon Mommy, Daddy, Nate, and I are by ourselves. I was a little sad when Granny, Pops, and Buster left this morning. And last night I was sad when Mimi, Dandy, Uncle Stephen, and Aunt Kate left after coming over to celebrate Mimi's 60th birthday. It was a fun party, and I watched everyone else eat cake.
In other news, I've been using the potty a lot. If you want to stop by the house, call and let me know so I can put some pants on.
No comments:
Post a Comment