
This is my new favorite shirt. I had to wear it as soon as it came in the mail.
Lately I've been doing some bossing. Last Friday while Mommy and I were getting ready for my school's auction for about seven hours, I helped some of the other kids' parents discipline by saying things like "You don't do that." This is not to say I didn't do anything I wasn't supposed to do; Mommy asked me if she needed to start counting more than once. I really don't like it when she counts to three, so now she asks me if she needs to start counting and I usually stop whatever bad thing I'm doing. Apparently I'm a "hall monitor" - something Mommy's working on changing.
Another way I boss is to tell Mommy what not to say while I'm reading my books. I love to read books out loud, especially the pages I've memorized. When I get to a page in a Diego book about Rescue Pack, I usually say: "To activate Rescue Pack, say 'Activate!' Mommy, don't say 'Activate.' Activate!" Mommy's told me I don't have to tell her not to say "activate"; she'll just stay quiet while I read, but I keep doing it because it's fun to tell her what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment