Friday, March 27, 2009

Bed Time



Last week I made the transition to a big-boy bed. My still-unnamed little brother is going to use my crib/toddler bed when he moves in. I really wanted a McQueen bedspread, but Mommy convinced me this was a more sensible option. She did buy me McQueen sheets, though. The bed's a great place for me to read and sort all my books. I like to stack them by type - Little Golden Books, Diego books, Dr. Suess books.

And here's a picture I took. Mommy let me use her camera (don't tell Daddy), and I think I got some great shots, including a Blair Witch Project-looking self-portrait. I can really feel a connection with my subjects, and I think I've got a future in this. I got tons of pictures of Mommy's torso, but she won't let me share those since she's in squishy pregnant mode.

1 comment:

The Q. Family said...

Katie, You crack me up!! Love the new bed and bedding! Nice pick! Where did you find it? How is he doing in the "big boy bed"?