Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Turkey Day, New Skills

A graceful entrance

I had a pretty good turkey day. Of course, I didn't eat any turkey - it's too slimy. I had a ham sandwich at Nanna and PawPaw's - even though ham is slimy, I'm cool with it if it's between some bread. It was great to get to see all my relatives in Orange, and some in Houston. I forget how many people there are in my family. Mommy meant to get group pictures everywhere, but it didn't happen. Here's one of Granny's side of the family.

Uncle Rob brought his dog, Tina, to the farm, so I got to watch her, Granny and Pops's dogs, and the dog Mommy wants to bring back to Dallas do lots of stuff. They taught me something very important: there's more than one way to get in and out of a house. Unfortunately we don't have a doggy door in Dallas, but I know how to have a great time outside without any stinky parents or grandparents when I'm at the farm. I asked Granny to go through with me, but she couldn't fit.

Mommy's been liking some of my sayings a lot lately. One of her favorites is "take a sleep." I only use this phrase at night. I didn't want to take a sleep over Thanksgiving weekend, but I'm back on track in Dallas. And when I play football, I like to tackle people, including myself. I fall down to the ground and say "I tackled myself." I'm getting closer to saying "activite" correctly; I can say "actiminay"; this is important when I need to help Diego activate his Rescue Pack.

Starting today, Mommy's giving up cola.

No comments: