
I love going to school, and I love "moosic" at school. Today I told Mommy I sang "Gingle Bells" - that's "Jingle Bells" for those not familiar with Christmas music. A song I really like is the one that has "move on back" and "swish, swish, swish" in it. I'm pretty cute when I sing.
Last weekend I stayed with Mimi and Dandy in Fort Worth and had lots of fun. I've been asking Mommy "what's Dandy/Mimi doing?" and "you see Rosie?" I got to check out the cowgirl museum, and I have to say the trains downstairs were my favorite part. Mimi let me bring home Uncle Stephen's old wooden train set, and I love playing with it. I'm very careful not to break the pieces apart, until I'm ready to totally demolish the track.
Mommy and I decorated the house for Christmas this week, and I love my Christmas tree. The lights are great, and so is the ornament with a snowman sitting on a fish's head.
Oh, and we had snow last night. I saw white roofs this morning. And in the picture above, I'm smiling and saying "cheese." You can tell I'm smiling because my eyes are closed.
No comments:
Post a Comment