Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm Just Happy


This year there will be no picture of me with Santa. Even though I was excited about seeing him and saw my friends and cousins have a good time with him, I refused to hang with the guy. I talked to Mommy alot about getting to see "Sinda Cause," and I'm grateful for his coming down the chimney to give me the toys I've decided I want, but, as I told Mommy, I don't like him. What I do like is my Christmas tree, pictures of Santa, and Christmas lights.

Today it snowed in Dallas. I played outside with Mommy and Thomas and loved it. Then we went to run errands and I kept pointing out the snow on the ground to Mommy. So cool. It got much snowier after Mommy took this picture.


Lately I've been talking a lot about how happy I am. Here's a sample dialogue between Mommy and me.

Mommy: Luke, are you tired?
Me: No, Mommy, I'm just happy.
Mommy: Were you cold last night?
Me: No, I was just happy.

1 comment:

The Q. Family said...

He looks ADORABLE with his hat!! So friggin cute!!