Sunday, September 7, 2008

Independence


I'm telling you, I could get my own place if I wanted to. Check out what I'm doing here. You might say, "Who cares? He's just watering the lawn."
But here's the kicker: while I was playing outside with Daddy, I walked over to the hose, turned on the water, and started spraying. When we got back inside, I got a screwdriver out of a drawer because "Mommy broke Elmo." Mommy says that did not happen.

Today I got to see Pawpaw and Nana for the first time in a while. I showed them all my toys and played with them, then I gave them a special treat. I told Mommy I had pooped, then when she took off my empty diaper I played naked in my room for a minute or two while she and Daddy chatted with Nana and Pawpaw. Then I did it: I made a large deposit right there for all to see; then I laughed at my genius. Oh, and yesterday I wore some awesome Lightning McQueen undies for about an hour until I got them wet.

My favorite things to show people are McQueen, Dinoco, and Blue Car, which are all characters in Cars. You'd probably recognize Blue Car as the pace car from the racing scenes. Mommy and Daddy tell me Blue Car is yellow. I know my colors.

1 comment:

The Q. Family said...

We need a new blog my friend!