Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to School



Today was my first day of school, and I had a great time. I wore my Aggie jersey so there wouldn't be a doubt in anyone's mind what kind of man I am. When Mommy dropped me off, I ran straight to some toys; when I played outside at the same time as her class, I gave her a hug and kept on playing. Mommy was glad I was so happy and good, but she said she kind of misses me needing her so much.

Speaking of needing, Mommy needs a nap after teaching the class of 11 kids no more than six months older than me. Her first day was not so great. Apparently it's tiring to entertain, change, feed, and soothe 11 2-year-olds. But she made some good buddies today, including one girl who wanted Mommy to hold her even though I was standing right there! I thought about saying, "My Mommy," but I changed my mind.

When I saw the picture of me "smiling," I said, "Luke crying." I guess I need to work on my photo smile if even I can't tell what it is.

1 comment:

The Q. Family said...

Your posts always make me laugh out loud!!