Man, I love water. I've always known taking baths was fun, but this summer I've realized how awesome it is to splash, kick, swim, and go under in a pool, a river, or the ocean. I just got back from Crystal Beach, where I went with Mommy and her family. I splashed in the Gulf of Mexico and went on a great slide that was super-high. Granny, Pops, Aunt Beth, Uncle Rob, Great Grandmother, Great Aunt Macy (hee hee - she doesn't like the "Great" part), and Mommy's cousins Derby and Paris were there. We went to Moody Gardens where I saw some sharks in 3-D. I liked them until one flipped his tail right in my face, then I had to get in Mommy's lap. I took off my glasses and fell asleep for most of the movie.

Before that, I went with Mommy and Daddy to New Braunfels, where I floated in a "toob" on the Comal River and had an amazing time at Schlitterbahn. While I was at Schlitterbahn, I wore my swim vest and wouldn't let Mommy or Daddy help me swim in this big pretend river thing. We were in there for more than an hour. Another great part was pushing my stroller through Gruene Hall while Daddy drank a Lone Star.
Between those trips, I splashed in Mimi and Dandy's pool in Fort Worth. I loved it when Mommy threw me high in the air. I can also swim about three feet under water without my swimvest, but Mommy won't let me in the pool by myself. She's so overprotective.

And this weekend I went to my first wedding since I was 3 months old. I was very quiet compared to the other kids my age who were there, and I had fun walking around the reception, looking at the bobcat in the fireplace, and dancing to the music.
No comments:
Post a Comment