Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Where the Prairie Sky is Wide and High


I hung out in Oklahoma recently. I had lots of fun playing with my buddies Ryley and Emma. I loved visiting my Uncle Stephen, Kate, their dogs and cats, and especially their chickens. Did you know they say "bock"? And, dude, did you know it is hot outside, in Oklahoma and Texas?

Recently I've decided bugs that fly are scary. And I really like sleeping with a pillow and completely covered with blankets. If I wake up and am not completely covered, I cry and say "covey" until someone puts a blanket back over all of me, including my face. It's fun to give Mommy and Daddy directions like that. Some of my other favorite dictations are "Mom carry," "coming (come on)," "read disaur (dinosaur) book" and "run." Running in circles around the house is too fun.

Here are some shots of me with my cool "gloves" and my too-cool cap and sunglasses ("gasses").





No comments: