Thursday, July 5, 2007

Life at 9 Months

Hi!

It's been a long time since I last posted, but lots has happened since then. Daddy graduated, Mommy quit her job, and I watched some inspiring movies on Memorial Day. Those movies taught me something: The Sniper Crawl.

Ever since then, I've been getting gradually faster at dragging myself around on my belly. Every once in a while, I pick up my belly and crawl old-school, but that just doesn't do it for me.

Have you ever wondered what cat food tastes like? Well I know. I followed the cats while Mommy was washing dishes last week and tried out their food. Not too bad. I grabbed a fistful to keep for later when Mommy yelled "No Luke" and picked me up.




I've also been taking swimming lessons. I can stay under water for five seconds!


I'll be better about getting stuff out here now.

No comments: