OK, so Mommy's not quite working from home yet, but she will be soon. She's really excited, I'm really excited, and I think Daddy's OK with it.
Man, I'm excited.
Just in case you're wondering about me, here are some stats:
- I'm 7 1/2 months old.
- I live in Big D.
- I weigh 22 pounds.
- I'm almost 30 inches long. Since I don't really stand up yet, I can't say "tall."
- I've got two teeth that I can hurt Daddy's finger with.
- I can roll over and sit up.
- I really love my cats, especially Maggie.
- I love pacifiers more than I love Maggie.
Mommy read this somewhere about Libra babies, and it's pretty true - except when I can't find my pacifier in the middle of the night.
Libra is the sign of balance and you will be blessed in having a Libra baby because she or he will very quickly learn the difference between awake time and sleep time.
No comments:
Post a Comment