Today I visited Doctor Brown because I am 9 months old. He told me I'm growing really well and look pretty cute. He and Mommy talked about food and other stuff, but what I noticed the most was the little light he shined at my eyes and ears and nose. I wanted that thing! I only cried a teeny bit because he looked at me funny.
Before I saw Doctor Brown, a nurse measured me and let me sit on a scale. I weighed 22 pounds, 15 ounces, which is in the 80th percentile. When the nurse used her ruler on me, I was 31 inches - she said "off the chart." Doctor Brown told Mommy that's higher than the 95th percentile, and I'll probably be pretty tall when I'm older.
In the elevator, a lady told me I had pretty blue eyes and would have to beat girls off with a stick. Why would anybody beat girls off with a stick? I like all the girls I know. That reminds me, a lady at swim lessons the other day said I looked like I could be a middle linebacker, but sweet. I guess she hasn't seen Daddy. Unless maybe I got his tallness and Mommy's heft.
No comments:
Post a Comment