Eating, Daddy-style.
Loving Giants of the Savannah at the Dallas Zoo.
Getting summer started.
Future great husbands.
Nate here. We've been trying to get Mommy/our personal assistant to post for a long time, but she's always got some "I'm really busy" or "I'm really tired" excuse at the ready. Well, no more. We are officially going to make it part of her job to keep the world informed of what's going on for Little McShahan(s).
May has been a very exciting month. Lots of trips to the zoo, museums in Fort Worth, and fun times playing with friends. Luke had his last day of school for the year, and Mommy's blown away by what a big boy he's become. I'm eating my weight in blueberries and refusing to let Mommy feed me. I'm also mastering the mess-making arts. Today I chunked a bar of soap that was in a drawer in a box into the toilet. I really like to play with Luke's toys, and he's designated a few I can play with. At our house, you can usually hear Luke running and singing some silly song he's made up, and the "slap, slap" of my hands as I crawl after him lightening fast.
Luke weighs 41 pounds and I weigh 31. I'm wearing 2T clothes now, and some of the shorts are, how you say, form-fitting? But I am a happy-go-lucky guy, and my brother and I love playing together. Oh, and I like to sign for more, but only if blueberries are on the menu.

2 comments:
Sweet boys. I love 'em.
I have a blueberry addict, too. She will yell at the top of her lungs until I put more on her tray. Then, more yelling. Then, blue poop. Happy Summer!
Post a Comment