
The hard times are mainly having to do breathing treatments for a nasty cough I've got. I've been coughing about two weeks (since Granny and Pops came up for Mommy and Aunt Beffer's birthdays), and last Friday I started running a fever. Yesterday I went to the doctor and got my fireman mask; I've still got a bit of a fever, but it's getting less and my coughs aren't hurting as much or happening as often. But I miss going to school and playing with my friends. Mommy misses me doing these things, too.

Now for the good times. Nate is sitting! And he's sleeping a little better for Mommy and Daddy, too. At his 6-month checkup last week, the doctor noted that he's a petite baby. He weighs 26 pounds and is 29 1/4 inches long. Both measurements are "off the charts", as is his big ol' head. Mommy's kind of excited that "Heed. Down. Now." quote from So I Married an Axe-Murderer really applies. It's kind of weird to hear people call him "Nathaniel." Oh, and the little guy's been making all kinds of crazy squeals lately, dancing like Stevie Wonder, and doing some almost-scooting on the floor. And sorry the sitting picture is so bad. Nate's room is like a cave - no good natural light.
Another good time: doing the 30-Day Shred with Mommy this morning. I guess the fact I can do jumping jacks and situps and weights with her means I'm feeling better. And Mommy's been getting some good work to do lately, which means she doesn't feel borderline worthless.
2 comments:
Oh my! I hope y'all feel better soon! And YAY for Nate sitting!!!
Hope you are feeling better, Luke!
Post a Comment