
Last night I told Mommy she should say "gracias" instead of "thank you." She's thinking the times she's let teeve babysit me may be paying off, since the only place I hear Spanish is on Diego. I can also count to 11, as long as you don't ask me to count specific items.
This weekend I went to the OC with Mommy, where we saw Granny and Pops, Nanna and PawPaw, and Grandmother and PPK (my great grandparents). We were maybe going to go to a rodeo, but then Granny and Pops somehow set up a live one for me at the farm. Here's what happened:
Thursday afternoon: Mommy and I arrive at Granny and Pops' farm. An extra dog is there playing. About 30 minutes later, a crazy cow busts through the fence that's furthest away from the pasture with cows. Pops calls the neighbor, who comes to try to catch his cow. Pops chases the cow in the Rhino, while Mommy, Granny, and the neighbor take turns trying to chase crazy cow through the hole in the fence or into the pasture with the other cows. The cow swims across the pond and hides in the woods.
Friday: Mommy and Granny go shopping. I stay with Pops. Granny doesn't close the gate. Pops and I take a nap, the extra doggie naps with me. I love him. Then we wake up and see crazy cow running down the lane toward the gate. Extra doggie chases it further. Pops and I get in the Rhino and chase it down the road. It ends up in someone's front yard, and those people say extra doggie is theirs. Dang. Pops and I manage to corral the cow back down the road and onto the farm.
Saturday: Mommy and I head to Nanna and PawPaw's. I play football with PawPaw and show him how I like to tackle myself. He lets me check out the insulation in the attic. When Mommy and I get back, Granny and Pops are excited that they've gotten to chase the cow down the road again. Even though Mommy shut the gate, the cow broke the fence and got out. Luckily the cows on Granny and Pops' farm were not inspired to try this themselves. Soon, the neighbor who owns the cow shows up with three men on horses. Awesome! They try to corral the cow, but she's a nut and runs everywhere. I love it. Then she busts through another fence and into the pasture with the other cows. Stampede! But then they decide they don't like her. Then we see two white things running through the pasture. Another extra dog and a goat. The goat is bleating and the dog is barking. It's a big dog. The neighbor and his cowboy friends decide to let the cow stay on Granny and Pops' farm. They say something about selling and beef. When Granny, Mommy, and I leave to visit GGM and PPK, we see the goat again. Then later, the first extra doggie, who Mommy wants to take to Dallas, comes back.
Sunday: Extra doggie's back again. Granny calls the owners, and they really do want him, but he keeps escaping. I don't have a puppy.

I also went fishing with Pops this weekend. He doesn't think I have a future in it, since I got bored after two fish, which took about one minute to catch. I also didn't want to touch the slimy fish. He says it reminds him of how Mommy was; Aunt Beffer loved fishing when she was little and caught a record 61 fish in the pond. I told Mommy, Granny, and Pops, "I wanna go gone fishing with Pops." My Thomas music book has a song called "Gone Fishing" in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment