
Today I said this to Mommy: "I'm not a good boy, Mommy; I'm a bad boy." I think bad boys have more fun. Another gem that Mommy thinks represents my love for the individual: "I'm not a boy; I'm just Luke." I won't be lumped in.
Lately it's been bugging me when Mommy sings too much. I tell her not to sing along with the Rescue Pack song on Go, Diego, Go. It's cool if we sing songs together, but why does she have to sing while I'm trying to watch teeve (TV)?
Speaking of teeve, I'm planning on watching a stomping this Saturday. The Sooners are playing the Aggies (somehow I don't always get that name right; I sometimes add an "f" to the beggining; Mommy thinks Daddy or maybe Pops taught me that).
1 comment:
LOL Katie!! On F + aggies!!! Ha Ha Ha!! Your posts always crack me up!!
Post a Comment