It's been a while, but lots has been happening.
I had a great Halloween as Yoda. My cousins Kate and William let me trick or treat with them since my neighborhood isn't happening. William was a horse. I even went into a few houses with Mommy's help.
I visited my friend Olivia in Houston but wouldn't go to sleep for Mommy because I loved Olivia's toys and pets so much. Mommy had to drive me around the neighborhood.
And biggest of all, I walked last Monday, but I refuse to do it again. When I say I walked, I mean I did multiple laps around the house. It was kind of like what I've heard rollercoasters are like: back and forth between totally awesome and fun and completely terrifying.
It rained and snowed a little in DFW for Thanksgiving. I ate some rolls; right now I want to eat only what I want to eat, and I don't want Mommy trying to feed me. I approve of anything crunchy or breadlike, bananas, raisins, apples, and chicken nuggets. No veggies, cheese, meat, or anything remotely slimy.



No comments:
Post a Comment