
Today it's been cold and windy in Dallas, and there are leaves all over the yard. Mommy said she'll let me help her rake when it's not rainy one day. Lots has happened since the last time I blogged, but my secretary's either been too busy or too lazy to type it up for me. Even though I've been helping her with the dishes.
I celebrated my actual birthday by hanging out with Mommy and Daddy and trying some leftover cake. Nothing too exciting. The next day I had so much fun at Mother's Day Out that I cried when I got home and Mommy tried to take my birthday hat off.

Mommy and I went to San Antonio to see Uncle Rob; his girlfriend, Ebi; and Shamu. I had so much fun at Sea World. Mommy and I got soaked by Shamu and his friend - we thought we were at the edge of the Splash Zone, but we were wrong.

Last Thursday I went to the doctor for my 1-year checkup, even though it was more than two weeks after my birthday. My appointment was at my bedtime, so I stayed up way later than usual. Everything looked good - I'm still off the charts in height, and I worked my way up to 93rd percentile on weight. Dr. Brown told Mommy not to worry too much that I don't like picking up my fruits and veggies. She still has to feed me those, and I kind of prefer the baby food.
I can't wait for Halloween. I've got a great costume, and I'm hoping I'll get some Kit-Kats when I go trick-or-treating.
No comments:
Post a Comment