Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things

Lots has happened in the last 20 days. Mommy and Daddy went to the Bahamas, and I got to stay with Nanna and Pawpaw then Granny and Pops for two days each. I don't know why Mommy and Daddy thought they had to leave the country to have fun - playing with my grandparents was great! And I got lots of cool stuff out of it. I don't have any pictures from my stay yet, but here's one of Mommy and Daddy in the Bahamas.


I've also stayed with Mimi and Dandy for a night while Mommy and Daddy got some QT together (how much time do they need alone?). That was great too.

I forgot to mention last time around that I've been doing lots of pulling up. I LOVE to stand, cruise, and pull things off of tables. Dropping things in the toilet is fun too. Another new thing I've realized I love is reading. I can turn the pages on a magazine so quickly! It's so important to me to be well-read and abreast of what's going on in the world. I've got proof of my reading skills. In this picture I'm reading Southern Living. Tell me that's not a real man's magazine.


Mommy's Aunt Macy and her cousins Derby and Paris came to stay with us one night. It was fun to play with them. You can see Mommy's lantana in this picture. She thought it was going to die, but it's doing well. Gig 'em!

No comments: