Monday, March 1, 2010

CrazyFun

Lately we've been having lots of fun. Nate's mastered sitting, is doing some serious rolling and spinning, and is scooting on his belly forward and backward. He's only making it about two feet per minute, but it's motion! I have decided to tell anyone who asks me if I like my baby brother, "I like him sometimes." I really like him when he does what Mommy and I call the teradactyl scream, which is pretty often. It's a happy, ear-piercing, not entirely pleasant sound.

On the food front, Mommy's thinking maybe I might be a foodie after all. About a month ago, we made some yummy homemade macaroni and cheese. I loved it! A few weeks after that, Mommy tried to give me some shells and cheese from a box. From a box! I told Mommy it was too yucky to eat. I've been requesting "macaroni and cheese that isn't yucky" pretty regularly, and I've been getting some good cooking knowledge when I help Mommy make it. Nate is definitely a food lover. He's been forgoing pureed food for tiny pieces of green beans, macaroni and cheese(who doesn't love that stuff?), chicken, and whatever else we're eating. Apparently he likes to chew, since he sometimes chews on his tongue and looks pretty silly.

Here are some pictures that sum up our fun. Thanks to other parents for taking pictures of my life and Nate's. If it weren't for Ms. B and Mr. and Ms. G, there'd be very little photographic evidence of us.

Checking out How I Became a Pirate with the guys.

Catching a flick with the guys and one of my ladies.

Nate caught in the Romeo act!

Acting silly with my favorite cousin.